- Leaked document show Nexus 5 in red arriving February 4th
- Apple announces buyback scheme for iPad mini in India
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
- Ubisoft reveals the ultimate kyrat edition of Far cry 4
- Logitech announces K480 multi-device keyboard for your typing needs
Following the announcement of Samsung galaxy edge+ price in India, Samsung Today announced the price of the Galaxy Note 5. It comes in two variants 32 and 64 gigabytes, the 32GB variant being priced at Rs 53,900 and 64GB variant priced at Rs 59,900.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 sports a 5.7 inch QHD display with a resolution of 2560×1440 and the display being a super AMOLED display. Under the hood it’s rocking a Exynos 7422 64-bit octa-core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM, a 3,000mAh battery with fast wireless charging. The Galaxy note 5 has a 16MP rear facing camera with optical image stabilization and a 5MP front facing camera. It comes with Android 5.1.1 lollipop right out of the box.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 will go on sale September 2o onwards. Will you be getting one?, please do leave your comments down below.
Image credits: Samsung