- Apple lowers iPhone 5C 16GB price in India
- Google acquires Nest Labs, makers of smart thermostat, for $3.2 billion
- Motorola’s new turbo charger brings 8 hours of battery power in 15 minutes
- Prong PWR case is the all in one power solution for your iPhone.
- HTC and Valve team up to announce “Vive” virtual reality headset
Apple has announced the second public beta for both iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan. The update comes just after apple has released the developer version of both operating systems.
The update is now live and those who have the public beta 1 of both the operating systems should be able to upgrade to beta 2 although keep in mind this is not the final version so there still might be some bugs. The final version of both the operating systems should arrive this fall as Apple promised.
Image credits: Apple