- Apple introduces new buyback and EMI schemes for iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S in India
- HTC One M9 is finally official
- Fitbit’s latest update turns iPhone 5s into a fitness tracker
- Sony reportedly to launch a Vaio-branded Windows Phone device in mid 2014
- Apple re-launched iPhone 4 officially in India with cash back offers
Xiaomi has launched two new power banks in India which will go on sale on the Mi store and Xiaomi is currently running a poll to let them know which one to go on sale first and the poll ends on June 2nd.
Xiaomi claims that the 16000 mAh power bank can fully charge a Redmi Note 4G 3.5 times, a iPhone 6 five times, and a iPad mini 2.5 times. Both the power banks comes in aluminum casing just like the previous power banks from Xiaomi. When it comes to pricing the 16,000mAh Mi power bank will be available for Rs 1,399 and the 5000mAh Mi power bank will be available for Rs 699. In case you are interested participating in the poll, use the source link below.
Source: Mi store