- Fitbit’s latest update turns iPhone 5s into a fitness tracker
- Xiaomi launched 16000mAh and 5000mAh power banks in India
- Apple overhauled it’s iPod touch lineup with 64-bit A8 processor,8MP camera and more
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile coming this December
- Microsoft announces release date and pricing for Xbox one
HTC and Valve have collaborated to announce a new virtual reality headset called “Vive” during the Mobile world congress.
During the announcement Peter Chou said,
We believe that virtual reality will transform the way that we interact with the world. Virtual reality will soon be a mainstream technology for the rest of the world
The HTC Vive has a 360 degrees view and a 90Hz refresh rate and it works well with other VR experiences including Lionsgate, HBO and Google who have also partnered with HTC.
Developers will be able to get their hands on the device this spring and a consumer version will be coming later this year.
Image source: HTC