- Amazon announced it’s first smartphone, the Fire Phone
- Apple announces iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus, their best iPhones to date
- Kratos life size bust is available to pre-order
- Samsung announces Galaxy tab active aimed at businesses
- Moto G available to buy exclusively on Flipkart at an unbelievable price
HTC and Valve have collaborated to announce a new virtual reality headset called “Vive” during the Mobile world congress.
During the announcement Peter Chou said,
We believe that virtual reality will transform the way that we interact with the world. Virtual reality will soon be a mainstream technology for the rest of the world
The HTC Vive has a 360 degrees view and a 90Hz refresh rate and it works well with other VR experiences including Lionsgate, HBO and Google who have also partnered with HTC.
Developers will be able to get their hands on the device this spring and a consumer version will be coming later this year.
Image source: HTC