- Apple re-launched iPhone 4 officially in India with cash back offers
- First Just Cause 3 trailer announced
- Apple’s iWork,iMovie,iPhoto will be available for free for those who purchase new iOS devices
- Amazon announced it’s first smartphone, the Fire Phone
- Meet Oivo, a iPhone charger that is powered by four AA batteries
It might not be too long since Sony has launched Xperia Z3, it’s flagship phone, sources from AndroidOrigin claim that the company has already been working on it’s next flagship phone the Xperia Z4. The sources claim that the Z4 will sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core 64-bit processor which will be clocked at 2.8GHz, and an all-new Adreno 430 GPU. Interestingly the Z4 comes with 32GB as a standard memory option as opposed to 16GB. The Z4 reportedly comes with 4GB RAM and a curved Exmor RS CMOS imaging sensor.
The sources also claims that the Xperia Z4 shares the same design as that of the Z3 and comes with a 5.5 inch Quad-HD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440. Sony is also reportedly planning on releasing one flagship phone a year instead of releasing two phones in the same year as it did with the Xperia Z and Z1 last year. Also a fun fact, this is the same source that got the Xperia Z3 specs right, so you can’t take this leak for granted. There have been rumors that Sony is working on a device called the Z3X, but sources from AndroidOrigin claim that they aren’t true.
All in all Sony has some impressive specs for it’s next flagship phone and it will be interesting to see what surprises Sony has in it’s store.
Image credit: Sony