- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- Apple announces 27 inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Apple releases second public beta of iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan
- Samsung announces Galaxy tab active aimed at businesses
- Mad Catz now shipping it’s ‘Mojo’ micro console for Android
Apple has made a long awaited update to it’s Mac mini with 4th generation intel CPU’s integrated with Intel Iris and HD Graphics 5000 . The Mac mini also features two Thunderbolt 2 ports and 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity. And in case you are wondering, the Mac mini is still the worlds most energy efficient desktop.
The Mac mini starts shipping today and is priced at $499 for a 1.4 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz, 4GB of RAM, Intel HD Graphics 5000 and a 500GB hard drive. Users can configure the machine to a 3.0 GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 processor, up to 16GB of RAM, and up to a 1TB PCIe-based flash drive.