- Microsoft making its own smartwatch says the wall street journal
- Apple lowers iPhone 5C 16GB price in India
- Apple announced iOS 8 with features like interactive notifications and much more
- Leaked document show Nexus 5 in red arriving February 4th
- Facebook home will be available outside US later today,first update comes in the second week of may
Today, Apple has announced it’s next generation of iPads. The bigger iPad is the iPad Air 2 which is thinner, lighter and now features a touch id sensor and new anti reflective screen coating. The iPad Air 2 features a A8X chip with faster graphics performance and still maintains 10 hours of battery life. It also features the M8 chip, which tracks motion and includes a barometric sensor. The camera has been improved to 8MP capable of shooting 1080p video.
The iPad Air 2 comes in three different colors Silver,Space gray and an all new Gold color, and it is priced at $499 for 16GB, $599 for 64GB and $699 for128GB wifi only models. $629 for 16GB, $729 for 64GB and $829 for 128GB wifi+cellular models.
The smaller iPad is the iPad mini 3 which also features a touch id sensor. The processor remains to be same on the iPad mini 3 compared to the previous generation iPad mini, an A7 CPU with M7 motion co-processor. The iPad mini 3 comes in three different colors Silver,Space grey and an all new Gold color option and is priced at $399 for 16GB, $499 for 64GB and $599 for 128GB wifi only models. The wifi+cellular models costs $529 for 16GB, $629 for 64GB and $729 for 128GB model.