- Lenovo acquired Motorola Mobility from Google for $2.91 billion
- Samsung announces it’s portfolio of premium mobile audio products called Level
- Apple releases iOS 7.1 beta to developers with UI tweaks,speed improvements and more.
- Sony announces Xperia Z1 smartphone
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile coming this December
Today, Apple has announced it’s next generation of iPads. The bigger iPad is the iPad Air 2 which is thinner, lighter and now features a touch id sensor and new anti reflective screen coating. The iPad Air 2 features a A8X chip with faster graphics performance and still maintains 10 hours of battery life. It also features the M8 chip, which tracks motion and includes a barometric sensor. The camera has been improved to 8MP capable of shooting 1080p video.
The iPad Air 2 comes in three different colors Silver,Space gray and an all new Gold color, and it is priced at $499 for 16GB, $599 for 64GB and $699 for128GB wifi only models. $629 for 16GB, $729 for 64GB and $829 for 128GB wifi+cellular models.
The smaller iPad is the iPad mini 3 which also features a touch id sensor. The processor remains to be same on the iPad mini 3 compared to the previous generation iPad mini, an A7 CPU with M7 motion co-processor. The iPad mini 3 comes in three different colors Silver,Space grey and an all new Gold color option and is priced at $399 for 16GB, $499 for 64GB and $599 for 128GB wifi only models. The wifi+cellular models costs $529 for 16GB, $629 for 64GB and $729 for 128GB model.