- Moto G available to buy exclusively on Flipkart at an unbelievable price
- Meet Oivo, a iPhone charger that is powered by four AA batteries
- Whatsapp has more users than twitter,more messages than facebook claims the CEO
- HTC and Valve team up to announce “Vive” virtual reality headset
- Google keyboard is now available to download on the play store
Google has announced the final version of Android L and decided to name it Lollipop. Initially it is being debuted on three new Nexus devices — the Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and Nexus Player streaming media device, and will be available on the Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, and Google Play Edition devices in the coming weeks. The main focus of Lollipop is the material design which improves the user interface drastically. The Material design is meant to unify the Android experience among all the devices. Lollipop features new multi tasking menu, fluid animations, cleaner interface and an interesting color palette and it also offers new ways to interact with your voice. Multiple user accounts, guest user modes, and new ways to secure your device via trusted Bluetooth connections these are some of the many improvements that are being introduced with the Lollipop update.
Image source: Google Inc.
Source: Google Blog