- Prong PWR case is the all in one power solution for your iPhone.
- Video shows off just how scratch proof the Sapphire-coated iPhone could be
- Apple sends out invites to October 16th event: “It’s been way too long”
- Indian prices for upcoming games revealed
- EA shows off FIFA 15 trailer, launching on September 26th
The Apple watch might not be available yet, but a company called Dodocase have already made a charging stand for it. The charging stand has the looks to match the Apple watch, below are some of the key features of the charging stand.
- Made from Reclaimed California Orchard Walnut
- American tanned Leather
- Carved relief for wire routing
- Travel mode allows you to easily wrap cable and charger in one package
- Magnetic inductive charger housing provides quick, easy lift-off (cable not provided)
- Space age Japanese suction cup material, grabs mounting surface for sturdy placement and one handed watch lift off but leaves no adhesive residue
- Natural linseed oil finish for protection and beauty
- Handcrafted in San Francisco
The first 100 of those who purchase the charging stand from Dodocase will be numbered, so if that is something you care about then pre-order now. The Dodocase Apple watch charging stand will be priced around $60-$80 and will be shipped when the Apple watch is released, you can make a $5 deposit which goes towards the final price. For more information about this product, please make sure to visit the source link below.