- Microsoft announced forza motorsport 6 limited edition console and two new bundles in India
- Linkedin buys news reader Pulse for $90 million
- Signature Acoustics C-12 Elements Review
- Facebook home will be available outside US later today,first update comes in the second week of may
- iPad Air,iPad mini with Retina display launched in India
The second generation of Motorola Moto G goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs12,999 along with some launch day offers. The launch day offers include,
- Lucky draw offer – 100 customers to get 100% cashback.
- Flat 70% off on 1-year subscription of any digital magazine from the India Today Group and get one issue of Reader’s Digest India for free
- Free preselected eBooks worth Rs 1000 on downloading the Free Flipkart eBooks App
- 35% off on shopping via the Myntra app.
- Discounts worth Rs. 6000 on flipkart
- 50% off on Moto G (2nd gen) cases and covers.
The Moto G features 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, a larger 5-inch 720p display, a 2 MP front-facing camera with an 8 MP rear camera, and a new microSD slot.