- Origin Games bringing MadCatz’s series of gaming peripherals to India
- iphone 5s could include 12MP camera with improved low light shooting
- New video shows how much Google has evolved
- Apple holding an event on September 9th with new iPhones and wearables expected
- Apple announces iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus, their best iPhones to date
Today, Motorola announced updated versions of Moto X and Moto G alongside a completely brand new headset which Motorola calls Moto hint.
Motorola made some minor design tweaks to the Moto X and the edge of the phone is now wrapped with aluminum rather than plastic. When it comes to specs the Moto X features a 5.2 inch screen with 1080p display and it features a 13MP camera which can shoot 4k video. It features a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor and intelligent new software that takes several photos and compares them all to automatically choose the best one.
The Moto G features 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, a larger 5-inch 720p display, a 2 MP front-facing camera with an 8 MP rear camera, and a new microSD slot. The Moto G will be exclusively available on Flipkart later tonight.
Motorola also announced a completely brand new headset called Moto hint. When paired with a Moto X, the Hint acts as a always-on virtual assistant, providing answers to questions you ask along with notifications, calling and texting options. The Moto hint also comes in various colors and materials. The Hint also has a charging case that has enough power to recharge the device twice before needing to power up. The Moto hint will be available later this year for $149.99.