- Apple releases public betas for iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan
- Razer announced Project Christine, world’s most modular PC design
- Samsung reportedly to launch Galaxy S5 by April with eye-scanning technology
- Xbox one to be exclusively available on Amazon India, pre-orders starts today
- Lenovo acquired Motorola Mobility from Google for $2.91 billion
Finding a good pair of earphones that fits your ears perfectly is a daunting task, Normal is trying to solve this issue with it’s custom 3D printed earphones.
To pre-order the Normal’s earphones, you will need to download it’s iOS or Android app and then the app will let you take a series of photos as you turn your head to the side in order to get a clear picture of your ear. You also have the option to choose the color of your choice and Normal will also laser engrave your carrying case with a name of your choice. Normal’s earphones cost $199 inclusive of taxes and shipping(US only).
To know more about the Normal’s earphones make sure to check out the source link below.