- Prong PWR case is the all in one power solution for your iPhone.
- Video shows off just how scratch proof the Sapphire-coated iPhone could be
- Motorola Moto G retail packaging leaked, Coming to Verizon for $100 off contract
- Apple introduces new buyback and EMI schemes for iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S in India
- Kratos life size bust is available to pre-order
Finding a good pair of earphones that fits your ears perfectly is a daunting task, Normal is trying to solve this issue with it’s custom 3D printed earphones.
To pre-order the Normal’s earphones, you will need to download it’s iOS or Android app and then the app will let you take a series of photos as you turn your head to the side in order to get a clear picture of your ear. You also have the option to choose the color of your choice and Normal will also laser engrave your carrying case with a name of your choice. Normal’s earphones cost $199 inclusive of taxes and shipping(US only).
To know more about the Normal’s earphones make sure to check out the source link below.