- Motorola announces second generation models of Moto X,Moto G and a new bluetooth headset called Moto hint
- Xiaomi 16000mah Power bank review
- Flipkart expands it’s ‘In-a-Day Guarantee’ service to 50 Indian cities
- EA announced mirror edge 2
- Origin Games bringing MadCatz’s series of gaming peripherals to India
Finding a good pair of earphones that fits your ears perfectly is a daunting task, Normal is trying to solve this issue with it’s custom 3D printed earphones.
To pre-order the Normal’s earphones, you will need to download it’s iOS or Android app and then the app will let you take a series of photos as you turn your head to the side in order to get a clear picture of your ear. You also have the option to choose the color of your choice and Normal will also laser engrave your carrying case with a name of your choice. Normal’s earphones cost $199 inclusive of taxes and shipping(US only).
To know more about the Normal’s earphones make sure to check out the source link below.