- Origin Games bringing MadCatz’s series of gaming peripherals to India
- Amazon has reached an agreement to buy twitch for $970 million
- Razer has announced Adaro range of premium headphones
- Sony announced Call of duty: Black ops 3 limited edition Playstation 4 bundle and it is stunning
- Apple has announced that the iPhone event will be held on September 10th
Finding a good pair of earphones that fits your ears perfectly is a daunting task, Normal is trying to solve this issue with it’s custom 3D printed earphones.
To pre-order the Normal’s earphones, you will need to download it’s iOS or Android app and then the app will let you take a series of photos as you turn your head to the side in order to get a clear picture of your ear. You also have the option to choose the color of your choice and Normal will also laser engrave your carrying case with a name of your choice. Normal’s earphones cost $199 inclusive of taxes and shipping(US only).
To know more about the Normal’s earphones make sure to check out the source link below.