- App Eater makes removing android apps a whole lot easier
- Microsoft launching Xbox one on november 22nd
- Mad Catz now shipping it’s ‘Mojo’ micro console for Android
- Samsung reportedly to launch Galaxy S5 by April with eye-scanning technology
- Meet Oivo, a iPhone charger that is powered by four AA batteries
Finding a good pair of earphones that fits your ears perfectly is a daunting task, Normal is trying to solve this issue with it’s custom 3D printed earphones.
To pre-order the Normal’s earphones, you will need to download it’s iOS or Android app and then the app will let you take a series of photos as you turn your head to the side in order to get a clear picture of your ear. You also have the option to choose the color of your choice and Normal will also laser engrave your carrying case with a name of your choice. Normal’s earphones cost $199 inclusive of taxes and shipping(US only).
To know more about the Normal’s earphones make sure to check out the source link below.