- Microsoft launching Xbox one on november 22nd
- Apple’s macbook air gets new haswell processor
- Sony rolls out Jelly Bean update for Xperia Z,Xperia ZL,Xperia ZR and Xperia Tablet Z
- New video shows how much Google has evolved
- Apple accidentally reveals iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, shows up early in iTunes
Apple has launched a 16GB iPod touch for $199 and included a 5MP rear facing camera in it ,the 32- and 64-gigabyte variants are now priced at $249 and $299 respectively. Apple is now expanding the color options to six which are black, space grey, pink, yellow, blue, and (Product)RED.
Previously the 16GB iPod touch was priced at $229 and also doesn’t come with a rear facing camera and it only came in a space grey color. It also lacked support for the iPod touch loop wrist strap, customers will still have to buy the strap separately for $9 with the 16-gigabyte model. Aside from the price drop all three include same specs, a 4-inch Retina display, a forward facing FaceTime HD camera and Apple’s A5 processor. They also run iOS 7 and ship with Apple’s EarPods.