- Apple testing related search results feature on App store in iOS
- Here’s what the Youtube team are working on for the next few months
- Whatsapp has more users than twitter,more messages than facebook claims the CEO
- AppGratis CEO claims apple is destroying value in it ecosystem
- Flipkart expands it’s ‘In-a-Day Guarantee’ service to 50 Indian cities
EA showed off the FIFA 15 trailer at E3 today and this time the main focus is on player emotion. EA also showed off something it calls “emotional intelligence” where players react to events in the match appropriately, getting frustrated at missing shots or foul calls and also celebrating like crazy upon scoring goals.
EA is also adding all-10-player goal celebrations when your player scores a crucial goal in let’s say the 90th minute. The EA Canada team says it has a lot more to show, including larger features it’s not yet talking about,
When you look at features like team tactics, and other features we haven’t yet announced that are coming down the pipeline, you’ll see the amount of changes we’re making in FIFA 15 is immense,” McHardy said. “But yes, we’ve finished our homework first, and it’s allowed us to try things like emotional intelligence. You need to deal with the fundamentals first.
FIFA 15 is in development on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. The game will be launching on September 26, Are you excited for FIFA 15? Let us know in the comment section down below.