Apple’s world wide developer conference starts from June 2, running for five days. Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing said,
We have the most amazing developer community in the world and have a great week planned for them, every year the WWDC audience becomes more diverse, with developers from almost every discipline you can imagine and coming from every corner of the globe. We look forward to sharing with them our latest advances in iOS and OS X so they can create the next generation of great apps.
The following are the events that are scheduled for WWDC 2014,
- More than 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers on a wide range of topics for developing, deploying and integrating the latest iOS and OS X technologies;
- More than 1,000 Apple engineers supporting over 100 hands-on labs and events to provide developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal development techniques and guidance on how they can make the most of iOS and OS X technologies in their apps;
- The latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS and OS X, and how to enhance an app’s functionality, performance, quality and design;
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow iOS and OS X developers from around the world—last year more than 60 countries were represented;
- A new series of get togethers for attendees focused on particular topics with special guest speakers and activities;
- Engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with leading minds and influencers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment; and
- Apple Design Awards which recognize iPhone, iPad and Mac apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design.