- Apple announced iOS 8 with features like interactive notifications and much more
- Amazon has reached an agreement to buy twitch for $970 million
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate: Charing cross edition Unboxing
- Samsung announces Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
Apple is experimenting a new feature which will make searching the apps you want more easier. So this is how it works, while you were searching for a app on the App Store on an iOS device you were presented with similar search results that are related to the search term that you have entered(Seen below).
This is a pretty useful feature considering the fact that you no longer have to remember the name of the app. This feature is not yet pushed out to iOS users, hoping that it will roll out soon.
So what do you think about this new feature? Do let us know by leaving a comment down below, we love to hear your thoughts.