- Blackberry messenger is coming to both iOS and Android on june 27th
- Sony Xperia Z4 specs leaked
- Apple updates Mac mini with 4th Gen intel CPU’s and cuts price to $499
- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- Tutorial: How to get iOS 7 style lock screen as a screensaver on your Mac
Some of the Moto G users have been complaining about the data lost and SIM card problems after updating the device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. Several people have posted in the Motorola forums about the issues that they are facing. Some of them include App download errors,dropped calls, loss in connection, popup errors, and errors relating to Airplane mode and a host of other problems. These issues is not just limited to dual sim users as there have been several people reporting similar issues from multiple countries.
Although the cause of these issues is unknown, a Motorola representative did confirm that they are looking into this issue.