- Motorola announces second generation models of Moto X,Moto G and a new bluetooth headset called Moto hint
- Samsung reportedly to launch Galaxy S5 by April with eye-scanning technology
- Logitech announces K480 multi-device keyboard for your typing needs
- Samsung announced Galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition
- EA announced mirror edge 2
Some of the Moto G users have been complaining about the data lost and SIM card problems after updating the device to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. Several people have posted in the Motorola forums about the issues that they are facing. Some of them include App download errors,dropped calls, loss in connection, popup errors, and errors relating to Airplane mode and a host of other problems. These issues is not just limited to dual sim users as there have been several people reporting similar issues from multiple countries.
Although the cause of these issues is unknown, a Motorola representative did confirm that they are looking into this issue.