- Razer announced Project Christine, world’s most modular PC design
- Sony shows off it’s waterproof Walkman by packing them in water bottle
- Apple accidentally reveals iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, shows up early in iTunes
- Apple releases second public beta of iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan
- Google glass explorer edition units are now shipping to developers
John sculley, who is the former Apple CEO is about to launch a new smartphone brand in India. The name of the smartphone brand reminds to be unknown and the brand will be led by Ajay sharma, former head of Micromax smartphone division and also HTC India. Reportedly they will launch a series of smartphones and a few feature phones, with the first device expected to launch in April this year.
Ajay sharma has already convinced a few of his colleagues at both Micromax and HTC to work on these smartphones. The pricing of the smartphones range from Rs 5,000 to Rs 15,000.