- Apple releases iOS 7.1 beta to developers with UI tweaks,speed improvements and more.
- Apple hires Lead designer of New York Times magazine
- Tutorial: How to get iOS 7 style lock screen as a screensaver on your Mac
- Rumor: Apple planning to reintroduce 8GB iPhone 4 in India at a cheaper price
- Apple launches two-week iPhone trial offer in India
John sculley, who is the former Apple CEO is about to launch a new smartphone brand in India. The name of the smartphone brand reminds to be unknown and the brand will be led by Ajay sharma, former head of Micromax smartphone division and also HTC India. Reportedly they will launch a series of smartphones and a few feature phones, with the first device expected to launch in April this year.
Ajay sharma has already convinced a few of his colleagues at both Micromax and HTC to work on these smartphones. The pricing of the smartphones range from Rs 5,000 to Rs 15,000.