- Kratos life size bust is available to pre-order
- Razer announced Project Christine, world’s most modular PC design
- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- Samsung announced Galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition
- Sony reportedly to launch a Vaio-branded Windows Phone device in mid 2014
Apple has been introducing offers galore in India lately, where they recently announced buy back and EMI schemes in an attempt to boost sales in India. The latest offer is called “Buy and try”, where you can buy an iPhone from an Apple premium reseller and then return it with in two weeks of time if you are not happy with the phone.
Apple will charge full amount during the initial purchase, and once you decide to return the phone (With box and all accessories without any damage or tampering) you will receive your money via check and Apple will charge Rs 1,000 as re-stocking fee.
It will be exciting to see how people will take advantage of this offer.
Via: BGR India