- Apple hires Lead designer of New York Times magazine
- Here’s what the Youtube team are working on for the next few months
- Sony announced Call of duty: Black ops 3 limited edition Playstation 4 bundle and it is stunning
- Moto G users facing lost connection and SIM card issues after updating to Kitkat
- Meet Dodocase, a charging stand for the Apple watch
Apple has been introducing offers galore in India lately, where they recently announced buy back and EMI schemes in an attempt to boost sales in India. The latest offer is called “Buy and try”, where you can buy an iPhone from an Apple premium reseller and then return it with in two weeks of time if you are not happy with the phone.
Apple will charge full amount during the initial purchase, and once you decide to return the phone (With box and all accessories without any damage or tampering) you will receive your money via check and Apple will charge Rs 1,000 as re-stocking fee.
It will be exciting to see how people will take advantage of this offer.
Via: BGR India