- This is Swich, a wireless charger for both iPhone and Android
- Apple hires designer Marc Newson, to work with Jony Ive
- Gaming heads unveils Kratos lunge statue
- Apple introduces new buyback and EMI schemes for iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S in India
- Motorola’s new turbo charger brings 8 hours of battery power in 15 minutes
Apple has announced yet another buy back scheme and this time it’s for the first generation iPad mini. People who are interested can trade their old tablet, laptop or even a netbook for a minimum of Rs 5,000 off. Taking advantage of this scheme users will be able to get the iPad mini Wi-Fi only version for Rs 16,990 and the Wi-Fi+Cellular version for Rs 25,999. You can take advantage of this offer starting from February 18th and it will last till March 29th.
Via:- BGR India