- Apple announces OS X 10.10 Yosemite with redesigned interface, available for free this fall
- English premier league to implement goal line technology from next season,hawk-eye to be the provider
- Flipkart to launch Moto G on February 5 in India
- Apple has announced iPhone 5c
- Here’s what the Youtube team are working on for the next few months
Apple has announced yet another buy back scheme and this time it’s for the first generation iPad mini. People who are interested can trade their old tablet, laptop or even a netbook for a minimum of Rs 5,000 off. Taking advantage of this scheme users will be able to get the iPad mini Wi-Fi only version for Rs 16,990 and the Wi-Fi+Cellular version for Rs 25,999. You can take advantage of this offer starting from February 18th and it will last till March 29th.
Via:- BGR India