- Amazon announced it’s first smartphone, the Fire Phone
- Apple introduces new buyback and EMI schemes for iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S in India
- Apple launches two-week iPhone trial offer in India
- Apple announces OS X 10.10 Yosemite with redesigned interface, available for free this fall
- Samsung announced Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Black editions
An anonymous Twitter user posted a few images of what is supposed to be the iPhone 6. Sonny dickson, who has accurately leaked the iPhone parts previously also mentioned on his site that he is not sure whether these backings are accurate or not. As rumors suggests, the leaked images shows us that the iPhone has a larger display and also a bezel free display. Although, by the looks of it it’s hard to say whether the display is made up of sapphire crystal or not. Even though no one is really sure whether these images are legit or not, but it gives us an idea of what the next generation of iPhone might look like. Check out more images posted by the twitter user below,
These leaked images looks very similar to the design of the iPod touch and iPad Air and it will interesting to see how the final device will end up.