- Apple overhauled it’s iPod touch lineup with 64-bit A8 processor,8MP camera and more
- Linkedin buys news reader Pulse for $90 million
- Microsoft launching Xbox one on november 22nd
- Apple seeds iOS 7.1 beta 5 to developers
- Moto G users facing lost connection and SIM card issues after updating to Kitkat
People generally listen to music everywhere, but have you ever dream’t of listening to music under water? Say hello to Sony’s Bottled Walkman, which literally is packed in water bottle to show off how rugged and water proof they are. This definitely is a unique packaging style and will definitely grab people’s attention. DraftFCB, an Auckland, New Zealand-based advertising and marketing agency, created the world’s first “Bottled Walkman,”. With this product Sony is trying to encourage people to listen to music while they are swimming, which definitely is a added benefit. It is currently being sold by vending machines in New Zealand in places like gym, check out their video below.