- Xiaomi launched 16000mAh and 5000mAh power banks in India
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
- Indian prices for upcoming games revealed
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate: Charing cross edition Unboxing
- Apple announces iPad Air 2 and iPad 3 mini with touch id sensors
People generally listen to music everywhere, but have you ever dream’t of listening to music under water? Say hello to Sony’s Bottled Walkman, which literally is packed in water bottle to show off how rugged and water proof they are. This definitely is a unique packaging style and will definitely grab people’s attention. DraftFCB, an Auckland, New Zealand-based advertising and marketing agency, created the world’s first “Bottled Walkman,”. With this product Sony is trying to encourage people to listen to music while they are swimming, which definitely is a added benefit. It is currently being sold by vending machines in New Zealand in places like gym, check out their video below.