- Rumor: iPhone 6 could feature a Solar-powered Sapphire glass display
- Samsung reportedly to launch Galaxy S5 by April with eye-scanning technology
- Motorola Moto G retail packaging leaked, Coming to Verizon for $100 off contract
- LG G flex now available in India for Rs 69,999
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate: Charing cross edition Unboxing
People generally listen to music everywhere, but have you ever dream’t of listening to music under water? Say hello to Sony’s Bottled Walkman, which literally is packed in water bottle to show off how rugged and water proof they are. This definitely is a unique packaging style and will definitely grab people’s attention. DraftFCB, an Auckland, New Zealand-based advertising and marketing agency, created the world’s first “Bottled Walkman,”. With this product Sony is trying to encourage people to listen to music while they are swimming, which definitely is a added benefit. It is currently being sold by vending machines in New Zealand in places like gym, check out their video below.