- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate: Charing cross edition Unboxing
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 pricing announced in India starting from Rs 53,900 , will go on sale from September 20
- Samsung announced Galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition
- Razer announces Razer Atrox, a fighting stick for Xbox one
- App Eater makes removing android apps a whole lot easier
In an attempt to push the iPhone sales in India, Apple has been lowering the price of it’s iPhone aggressively. The latest being the 16GB iPhone 5C which previously used to cost Rs 41,900 now only cost’s Rs 36,999, that is a decrease of 12%. Apple has never changed the price of it’s iPhone unless a newer version is announced. There is no official word on the price drop yet, but interestingly the price of the 32GB variant still remains to be Rs 53,500.
Recently, Apple has introduced some cash back and buy back offers in order to lure customers to buy the iPhone. However it will be interesting to see how this move will help Apple out.
Via: BGR India