- Samsung announces Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge
- Lenovo acquired Motorola Mobility from Google for $2.91 billion
- Motorola Moto G retail packaging leaked, Coming to Verizon for $100 off contract
- Kratos life size bust is available to pre-order
- Samsung addresses galaxy s4 storage complaints with an update
In an attempt to push the iPhone sales in India, Apple has been lowering the price of it’s iPhone aggressively. The latest being the 16GB iPhone 5C which previously used to cost Rs 41,900 now only cost’s Rs 36,999, that is a decrease of 12%. Apple has never changed the price of it’s iPhone unless a newer version is announced. There is no official word on the price drop yet, but interestingly the price of the 32GB variant still remains to be Rs 53,500.
Recently, Apple has introduced some cash back and buy back offers in order to lure customers to buy the iPhone. However it will be interesting to see how this move will help Apple out.
Via: BGR India