- Sony reportedly to launch a Vaio-branded Windows Phone device in mid 2014
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
- Former Apple CEO to launch smartphone brand in India
- This is how Grand Theft Auto 5 looks like in Real life
- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
As reported earlier, the much anticipated Motorola Moto G is finally available in India exclusively on Flipkart.
— Flipkart (@Flipkart) February 5, 2014
Surprisingly the 8GB variant of Moto G starts only at Rs12,499 and 16GB variant costs Rs13,999. Flipkart also announced that there will be launch day offers to be bundled with every purchase of a Moto G, including a Flipkart eBook voucher worth Rs. 500, Rs. 1,000 discount on apparel, 70% off on Moto Shells, and chance to get 100% cash-back in store credits(If you are lucky).
The Moto G is a steal of a product for that price point and we highly recommend it. If you are interested in getting one for yourself, click the button down below.