- Sony reportedly to launch a Vaio-branded Windows Phone device in mid 2014
- Google Nexus 5 in red finally available in India
- Apple launches 16GB iPod touch for $199 in 6 colors, 32GB and 64GB model prices slashed
- Motorola’s new turbo charger brings 8 hours of battery power in 15 minutes
- Apple announced iOS 8 with features like interactive notifications and much more
Today, Amazon have launched three new categories namely Music,Bags and Video Games. So in total Amazon now provides products across 18 different categories. Amazon claims that its videogame store is the largest selection of gaming products in India, consisting of more than 2,600 gaming products along with more than 2,000 games. Amit Agarwal, VP and country manager for Amazon India says,
We are very pleased to offer our customers the largest selection of products in the country in all of the three categories that we launched today. This is a reiteration of our commitment to relentlessly focus on building a place that customers in India can trust to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online
The only way Amazon can lure customers in is by providing great discounts. Will Amazon do it? Only time will tell!