- Xbox one to be exclusively available on Amazon India, pre-orders starts today
- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- Apple announces buyback scheme for iPad mini in India
- Here’s what the Youtube team are working on for the next few months
- Flipkart to launch Moto G on February 5 in India
Today, Amazon have launched three new categories namely Music,Bags and Video Games. So in total Amazon now provides products across 18 different categories. Amazon claims that its videogame store is the largest selection of gaming products in India, consisting of more than 2,600 gaming products along with more than 2,000 games. Amit Agarwal, VP and country manager for Amazon India says,
We are very pleased to offer our customers the largest selection of products in the country in all of the three categories that we launched today. This is a reiteration of our commitment to relentlessly focus on building a place that customers in India can trust to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online
The only way Amazon can lure customers in is by providing great discounts. Will Amazon do it? Only time will tell!