- Sony announced Call of duty: Black ops 3 limited edition Playstation 4 bundle and it is stunning
- Apple announces Apple Watch, it’s first entry into wearables
- Rumor: Apple planning to reintroduce 8GB iPhone 4 in India at a cheaper price
- Microsoft announced forza motorsport 6 limited edition console and two new bundles in India
- Sony reportedly working on Playstation 4 VR headset
Today, Amazon have launched three new categories namely Music,Bags and Video Games. So in total Amazon now provides products across 18 different categories. Amazon claims that its videogame store is the largest selection of gaming products in India, consisting of more than 2,600 gaming products along with more than 2,000 games. Amit Agarwal, VP and country manager for Amazon India says,
We are very pleased to offer our customers the largest selection of products in the country in all of the three categories that we launched today. This is a reiteration of our commitment to relentlessly focus on building a place that customers in India can trust to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online
The only way Amazon can lure customers in is by providing great discounts. Will Amazon do it? Only time will tell!