- HTC and Valve team up to announce “Vive” virtual reality headset
- Leaked document show Nexus 5 in red arriving February 4th
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile coming this December
- Samsung reportedly to launch Galaxy S5 by April with eye-scanning technology
- Apple announces Apple Watch, it’s first entry into wearables
LG has listed the LG G flex, which is the world’s first curved flexing smartphone for Rs 69,999. The LG G flex also features a self-healing rear panel and in terms of specs it has a 6-inch HD (720p) curved Plastic-OLED display and is powered by 2.26GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The LG G flex is rocking a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera and a massive 3,500mAh powered non-removable battery. Don’t expect the LG G flex to run the latest version of android though, because this device is running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean which is surprising considering the fact that other device already offer Kitkat.
The LG G flex is more of a proof of what the future phones would look like rather than something we desperately need. If you still are itching to get one for yourself, hey I’m not judging you, head over to the source link to grab one for yourself.