- Apple accidentally reveals iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, shows up early in iTunes
- iPad Air,iPad mini with Retina display launched in India
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
- Xiaomi launched 16000mAh and 5000mAh power banks in India
- Apple announces iPad Air 2 and iPad 3 mini with touch id sensors
LG has listed the LG G flex, which is the world’s first curved flexing smartphone for Rs 69,999. The LG G flex also features a self-healing rear panel and in terms of specs it has a 6-inch HD (720p) curved Plastic-OLED display and is powered by 2.26GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The LG G flex is rocking a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera and a massive 3,500mAh powered non-removable battery. Don’t expect the LG G flex to run the latest version of android though, because this device is running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean which is surprising considering the fact that other device already offer Kitkat.
The LG G flex is more of a proof of what the future phones would look like rather than something we desperately need. If you still are itching to get one for yourself, hey I’m not judging you, head over to the source link to grab one for yourself.