- Xiaomi launched 16000mAh and 5000mAh power banks in India
- Microsoft making its own smartwatch says the wall street journal
- Apple introduces new buyback and EMI schemes for iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S in India
- iphone 5s could include 12MP camera with improved low light shooting
- Meet Dodocase, a charging stand for the Apple watch
In an attempt to get the iPhone into the hands of many people, Apple has introduced new Buyback and EMI schemes for the iPhone 5s and 5c in India. This is not the first time Apple has done some things like this, previously Apple has re-launched the iPhone 4 with cash back offers in India.
Apple will offer a minimum of Rs 5,000 in exchange for any smartphone which is in working condition and in addition to that you will also be eligible to pick up the iPhone 5c by paying an initial down payment of Rs 9,990 for the 16GB variant and Rs 21,590 for the 32GB variant, followed by Rs 3,150 every month for a period of nine months. If you are a Standard Chartered credit card holder, you are eligible for Rs1,500 cash back.
And when it comes to the iPhone 5s, Apple has introduced EMI schemes for all the three variants(16GB,32GB,64GB). In order to take advantage of this offer, you need to pay an initial down payment of Rs 9,990 for the 16GB variant, Rs 18,990 for the 32GB variant and Rs 27,990 for the 64GB variant, followed by Rs 5,100 every month for a period of nine months. If you are a Standard Chartered credit card holder, you are eligible for Rs 2,500 cashback.
Source: BGR India