- Sony announced Call of duty: Black ops 3 limited edition Playstation 4 bundle and it is stunning
- Samsung reportedly to launch Galaxy S5 by April with eye-scanning technology
- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- AppGratis CEO claims apple is destroying value in it ecosystem
- Apple announces iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus, their best iPhones to date
As Tim Cook confirmed, without revealing too many details about the Arizona plant which makes sapphire glass for Apple, iPhone 6 is believed to have a sapphire glass on a larger scale. Below is an Apple’s documentation for FTZ,
Interestingly, the documentation reveals that the plant will be working on high-tech components for high-end products, which is believed to be focussed on iPhones. The document also lists several manufacturing components that will be used which includes diamond cutting wire and alumina block, which are used for making sapphire glass.