- Apple sends out invites to October 16th event: “It’s been way too long”
- Samsung addresses galaxy s4 storage complaints with an update
- iphone 5s could include 12MP camera with improved low light shooting
- Apple announces iPad Air 2 and iPad 3 mini with touch id sensors
- Apple hires Lead designer of New York Times magazine
As Tim Cook confirmed, without revealing too many details about the Arizona plant which makes sapphire glass for Apple, iPhone 6 is believed to have a sapphire glass on a larger scale. Below is an Apple’s documentation for FTZ,
Interestingly, the documentation reveals that the plant will be working on high-tech components for high-end products, which is believed to be focussed on iPhones. The document also lists several manufacturing components that will be used which includes diamond cutting wire and alumina block, which are used for making sapphire glass.