- Apple announces 27 inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Moto G users facing lost connection and SIM card issues after updating to Kitkat
- Samsung announces it’s portfolio of premium mobile audio products called Level
- Samsung reportedly to launch Galaxy S5 by April with eye-scanning technology
- Apple has announced that the iPhone event will be held on September 10th
As Tim Cook confirmed, without revealing too many details about the Arizona plant which makes sapphire glass for Apple, iPhone 6 is believed to have a sapphire glass on a larger scale. Below is an Apple’s documentation for FTZ,
Interestingly, the documentation reveals that the plant will be working on high-tech components for high-end products, which is believed to be focussed on iPhones. The document also lists several manufacturing components that will be used which includes diamond cutting wire and alumina block, which are used for making sapphire glass.