- Xiaomi launched 16000mAh and 5000mAh power banks in India
- Here’s what the Youtube team are working on for the next few months
- Samsung announced Galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition
- Sony rolls out Jelly Bean update for Xperia Z,Xperia ZL,Xperia ZR and Xperia Tablet Z
- Apple lowers iPhone 5C 16GB price in India
According to reports from NDTV, Apple is rumoured to be integrating solar panels into the sapphire glass screen on its next iPhone. Apple filed a patent back in February 2013, which included the use of touch sensors and solar panels and one of the patent mentions that the touch screen panel included a power management system that takes power from solar panels. The solar charging works in such a way that if you lay it in the sun, it will use the photovoltaic sensors to juice up the battery.
If theses rumors are true, this could solve the major issue many iPhone users have been facing and could very well be the end of the market for the external chargers.