- Gaming heads announces Fear Kratos life size bust
- Apple announces iPad Air 2 and iPad 3 mini with touch id sensors
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 pricing announced in India starting from Rs 53,900 , will go on sale from September 20
- Just Cause 3 Collectors Edition Unboxing
- Video shows off just how scratch proof the Sapphire-coated iPhone could be
According to reports from NDTV, Apple is rumoured to be integrating solar panels into the sapphire glass screen on its next iPhone. Apple filed a patent back in February 2013, which included the use of touch sensors and solar panels and one of the patent mentions that the touch screen panel included a power management system that takes power from solar panels. The solar charging works in such a way that if you lay it in the sun, it will use the photovoltaic sensors to juice up the battery.
If theses rumors are true, this could solve the major issue many iPhone users have been facing and could very well be the end of the market for the external chargers.