- Fitbit’s latest update turns iPhone 5s into a fitness tracker
- This is how Grand Theft Auto 5 looks like in Real life
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
- Moto G available to buy exclusively on Flipkart at an unbelievable price
- Apple announces OS X 10.10 Yosemite with redesigned interface, available for free this fall
According to reports from NDTV, Apple is rumoured to be integrating solar panels into the sapphire glass screen on its next iPhone. Apple filed a patent back in February 2013, which included the use of touch sensors and solar panels and one of the patent mentions that the touch screen panel included a power management system that takes power from solar panels. The solar charging works in such a way that if you lay it in the sun, it will use the photovoltaic sensors to juice up the battery.
If theses rumors are true, this could solve the major issue many iPhone users have been facing and could very well be the end of the market for the external chargers.