- Apple holding an event on September 9th with new iPhones and wearables expected
- Apple launches two-week iPhone trial offer in India
- Apple re-launched iPhone 4 officially in India with cash back offers
- iPad Air,iPad mini with Retina display launched in India
- Moto G available to buy exclusively on Flipkart at an unbelievable price
Motorola have tweeted about the availability of the Moto G in India. It has tweeted that the availability for the Moto G will be announced on February 5.
Moto G launch details for India will be announced on February 5. Stay tuned! pic.twitter.com/1UMLfFjhOW
— Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) January 22, 2014
Previously, the device was slated to be released during the last week of January. But it looks like we have to wait a little more in order to get the hands on this device. The pricing is yet to be announced and India is expected to get the dual sim version of the Moto G.