- Apple re-launched iPhone 4 officially in India with cash back offers
- iphone 5s could include 12MP camera with improved low light shooting
- Gaming heads unveils Kratos lunge statue
- Flipkart expands it’s ‘In-a-Day Guarantee’ service to 50 Indian cities
- Amazon India launches Games,Bags and Music to its online store
Motorola have tweeted about the availability of the Moto G in India. It has tweeted that the availability for the Moto G will be announced on February 5.
Moto G launch details for India will be announced on February 5. Stay tuned! pic.twitter.com/1UMLfFjhOW
— Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) January 22, 2014
Previously, the device was slated to be released during the last week of January. But it looks like we have to wait a little more in order to get the hands on this device. The pricing is yet to be announced and India is expected to get the dual sim version of the Moto G.