- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- Apple updates Mac mini with 4th Gen intel CPU’s and cuts price to $499
- Lenovo acquired Motorola Mobility from Google for $2.91 billion
- Just Cause 3 Collectors Edition Unboxing
- Xbox One coming to India on September 23rd, priced at Rs 39,990
Motorola have tweeted about the availability of the Moto G in India. It has tweeted that the availability for the Moto G will be announced on February 5.
Moto G launch details for India will be announced on February 5. Stay tuned! pic.twitter.com/1UMLfFjhOW
— Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) January 22, 2014
Previously, the device was slated to be released during the last week of January. But it looks like we have to wait a little more in order to get the hands on this device. The pricing is yet to be announced and India is expected to get the dual sim version of the Moto G.