- Facebook home will be available outside US later today,first update comes in the second week of may
- Mad Catz now shipping it’s ‘Mojo’ micro console for Android
- Apple launches Apple Pay for mobile payments
- HTC and Valve team up to announce “Vive” virtual reality headset
- OS X Yosemite available for free on the Mac app store today
As reported earlier, Apple is re-launching the iPhone 4 in India at a cheaper price. Previously, the iPhone 4 used to cost INR 26,900, but now the company is offering the device for INR 22,900. Cash back offers are also available for those who are buying the device on EMI for several credit card holders. If you have a Citibank, HDFC or ICICI credit card you are eligible for about 5% cash back, where as Standard Chartered credit card holders are eligible for about 10% cash back.
Source: BGR India