- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes limited edition PS4 console announced
- Google acquires Nest Labs, makers of smart thermostat, for $3.2 billion
- Apple announces 27 inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Rumor: iPhone 6 could feature a Solar-powered Sapphire glass display
- Kratos life size bust is available to pre-order
As reported earlier, Apple is re-launching the iPhone 4 in India at a cheaper price. Previously, the iPhone 4 used to cost INR 26,900, but now the company is offering the device for INR 22,900. Cash back offers are also available for those who are buying the device on EMI for several credit card holders. If you have a Citibank, HDFC or ICICI credit card you are eligible for about 5% cash back, where as Standard Chartered credit card holders are eligible for about 10% cash back.
Source: BGR India