- Apple announces OS X 10.10 Yosemite with redesigned interface, available for free this fall
- Rumor: iPhone 6 could feature a Solar-powered Sapphire glass display
- iPad Air,iPad mini with Retina display launched in India
- Amazon India launches Games,Bags and Music to its online store
- Apple has announced iPhone 5s
As reported earlier, Apple is re-launching the iPhone 4 in India at a cheaper price. Previously, the iPhone 4 used to cost INR 26,900, but now the company is offering the device for INR 22,900. Cash back offers are also available for those who are buying the device on EMI for several credit card holders. If you have a Citibank, HDFC or ICICI credit card you are eligible for about 5% cash back, where as Standard Chartered credit card holders are eligible for about 10% cash back.
Source: BGR India