- Apple will live stream the iPhone event on it’s website
- Apple overhauled it’s iPod touch lineup with 64-bit A8 processor,8MP camera and more
- Samsung announced Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Black editions
- Apple has announced that the iPhone event will be held on September 10th
- Playstation Plus: Free games for May 2015
According to reports from Times of India, Apple is planning to bring back the 8GB variant of the iPhone 4 to India. The India-only iPhone 4 8GB variant will be roughly priced at INR 15,000 after buybacks and monthly installment (EMI) plans, this would represent a savings of INR 11,500. The idea here is to get the phone into as many people as possible and in the process increase their market share, but Apple’s biggest competitor Samsung is going to give them some tough competition.