- iphone 5s could include 12MP camera with improved low light shooting
- Apple announces Apple Watch, it’s first entry into wearables
- Apple’s iWork,iMovie,iPhoto will be available for free for those who purchase new iOS devices
- Moto G available to buy exclusively on Flipkart at an unbelievable price
- Motorola announces second generation models of Moto X,Moto G and a new bluetooth headset called Moto hint
According to reports from Times of India, Apple is planning to bring back the 8GB variant of the iPhone 4 to India. The India-only iPhone 4 8GB variant will be roughly priced at INR 15,000 after buybacks and monthly installment (EMI) plans, this would represent a savings of INR 11,500. The idea here is to get the phone into as many people as possible and in the process increase their market share, but Apple’s biggest competitor Samsung is going to give them some tough competition.