- English premier league to implement goal line technology from next season,hawk-eye to be the provider
- Apple announces buyback scheme for iPad mini in India
- Apple introduces new buyback and EMI schemes for iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S in India
- First Just Cause 3 trailer announced
- Apple seeds iOS 7.1 beta 5 to developers
According to Bloomberg, Samsung is planning to release Galaxy S5 in April which could include a eye-scanning security. Lee Young Hee, executive vice president of the Samsung mobile business, said in an interview that,
We’ve been announcing our first flagship model in the first half of each year, around March and April, and we are still targeting for release around that time, when we release our S5 device, you can also expect a Gear successor with more advanced functions, and the bulky design will also be improved. The Galaxy S4 may have fallen short of consumer expectations because its design was too similar to its S3 predecessor, the next handset likely will be different.
Lee didn’t provide any further details about the S5 regarding specifications, but have stated that Samsung will “go back to it’s basics” for the Galaxy S5.