- Facebook home will be available outside US later today,first update comes in the second week of may
- Apple testing related search results feature on App store in iOS
- Leaked document show Nexus 5 in red arriving February 4th
- New video shows how much Google has evolved
- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
According to Bloomberg, Samsung is planning to release Galaxy S5 in April which could include a eye-scanning security. Lee Young Hee, executive vice president of the Samsung mobile business, said in an interview that,
We’ve been announcing our first flagship model in the first half of each year, around March and April, and we are still targeting for release around that time, when we release our S5 device, you can also expect a Gear successor with more advanced functions, and the bulky design will also be improved. The Galaxy S4 may have fallen short of consumer expectations because its design was too similar to its S3 predecessor, the next handset likely will be different.
Lee didn’t provide any further details about the S5 regarding specifications, but have stated that Samsung will “go back to it’s basics” for the Galaxy S5.