- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- Nexus 5 might be available in Red
- Motorola announces second generation models of Moto X,Moto G and a new bluetooth headset called Moto hint
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes limited edition PS4 console announced
- First Just Cause 3 trailer announced
Razer showed off Project Christine at the consumer electronic show which the company call’s it “The world’s most modular PC.” It allows users to build and customize PC’s in any configuration without any prior technical knowledge. The user can choose any module in any combination and simply plug it in, the PCI-Express architecture of Project Christine automatically syncs the components. In the future if the user wish to upgrade he can swap the module and simply put a new one it’s that easy. Project Christine also features active liquid cooling and noise cancelation.
In an interview with Engadget, Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan stated that, “Hopefully, if it get’s positive reception, we’ll build.” Razer is looking for feedback from various users so that they can improve the product.