- Facebook home will be available outside US later today,first update comes in the second week of may
- Xbox one to be exclusively available on Amazon India, pre-orders starts today
- Motorola Moto G goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs 12,999
- Apple announces 27 inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Apple announced OS x 10.9 Mavericks
Today Razer has announced a new series of audio products called ‘Adaro’. Razer is best known for it’s gaming accessories, but now the company is focussing on personal entertainment with it’s new range of audio products.
Razer has four different products in it’s Adaro line of audio products, the first one being the Razer Adaro In-Ear analog headphones which are priced at $79.99. They come included with interchangeable ear-tips in 3 sizes and bi-flange attachments.
The next product is the Razer Adaro DJ analog headphones which are priced at $199.99. These headphones features 50mm dynamic drivers with noise isolating ear cushions that can be rotated on either side, and these headphones are clearly targeted towards DJ’s. The third product is the Razer Adaro Stereos analog headphones, which comes with custom tuned 40mm dynamic drivers with faux-leather ear cushions which are priced at $99.99. The final product in the Adaro line of audio products is the Razer Adaro wireless bluetooth headphones which are priced at $149.99 and they provide music playback up to 20 hours over a Bluetooth 4.0 connection.
Images credit: Razer