- This is how Grand Theft Auto 5 looks like in Real life
- Facebook home will be available outside US later today,first update comes in the second week of may
- English premier league to implement goal line technology from next season,hawk-eye to be the provider
- Sony shows off it’s waterproof Walkman by packing them in water bottle
- App Eater makes removing android apps a whole lot easier
According to a leaked image shared on Google+ by Josue Joseph, the Motorola Moto G will soon be available to buy for $100 off contract. The above image shows the Moto G in Verizon retail packaging reveals that the device will be sold with no annual contract. According to an internal Verizon memo obtained by Droid-Life, the Moto G will be available from the carrier on January 9th.
Motorola Moto G for $100 and especially off contract is bang for buck. The device launches at Best Buy on January 9.