- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile coming this December
- Google announces Android 5.0 named Lollipop
- Sony shows off it’s waterproof Walkman by packing them in water bottle
- Sony announced pricing and availability of playstation 4
- Motorola’s new turbo charger brings 8 hours of battery power in 15 minutes
Arem Duplessis, the lead designer behind the New York Times Magazine is now headed to Apple to take the role as a creative director. Below are some of the examples of his work at New York Times.
In an interview with Mediabistro he answered the following questions,
Why is it the right time for you to make this move?
I’ve been at The New York Times Magazine for almost ten years. I have worked with some of the smartest people on the planet and it’s been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I feel very fortunate to have been able to experience such a great gig. With that said, it’s time for a new chapter and a new challenge.
What will you miss most about working at The New York Times Magazine?
Without question the people. I have made so many great friends over the years and I will miss them dearly.
Bonus question: What’s the best gift you received this holiday season?
Hearing my son proclaim “THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!” No way to beat that, right?