- Alleged iPhone 6 prototype images leaked
- Microsoft announced forza motorsport 6 limited edition console and two new bundles in India
- Ubisoft reveals the ultimate kyrat edition of Far cry 4
- Whatsapp has more users than twitter,more messages than facebook claims the CEO
- Amazon has reached an agreement to buy twitch for $970 million
According to a recent patent application by Apple you might be able to ask Siri to sort through your iOS photos. As first discovered by AppleInsider the filing, entitled “Voice-Based Image Tagging and Searching,” describes associating “natural language” text strings with photographs saved on a device, like an iPhone. Apple’s system would also allow users to tag and search for photos based on people’s location,name and more using their voice. In one example provided by Apple, a user tells their device, “This is me at the beach,” and the corresponding picture will be tagged accordingly.
AppleInsider has given various examples:
Apple’s system could even recognize faces, buildings or landscapes to tag similar photos. For example, by a user telling Siri that they are captured in a photograph, the system could then intelligently tag other photos that capture the user’s face.
With users taking tons of pictures using their iOS devices this patent makes a lot of sense since it will be easier for people to sort through the pictures and find the right one’s they are looking for using just their voice.