- Apple has announced iPhone 5s
- Samsung reportedly to launch Galaxy S5 by April with eye-scanning technology
- Google acquires Nest Labs, makers of smart thermostat, for $3.2 billion
- Kratos life size bust is available to pre-order
- Motorola Moto G retail packaging leaked, Coming to Verizon for $100 off contract
Rockstar announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile will be coming next month. The game contains newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models. The game also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression.
The game also has full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7. Grand Theft Auto: Sand Andreas for mobile will be available for select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Mobile devices.