- Youtube adds support for live streaming for ios users in the latest update
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
- Samsung announces Galaxy tab active aimed at businesses
- Sony announced pricing and availability of playstation 4
- AppGratis CEO claims apple is destroying value in it ecosystem
Rockstar announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile will be coming next month. The game contains newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models. The game also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression.
The game also has full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7. Grand Theft Auto: Sand Andreas for mobile will be available for select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Mobile devices.