- Fitbit’s latest update turns iPhone 5s into a fitness tracker
- Next version of android to be called kitkat
- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- This is Swich, a wireless charger for both iPhone and Android
- Apple hires designer Marc Newson, to work with Jony Ive
Rockstar announced that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile will be coming next month. The game contains newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models. The game also features brand new touch controls including contextual control options to display buttons only when you need them and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering, as well as a reworked checkpoint system for easier progression.
The game also has full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7. Grand Theft Auto: Sand Andreas for mobile will be available for select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Mobile devices.