- Meet Oivo, a iPhone charger that is powered by four AA batteries
- Xiaomi announced Mi 4i in India for Rs 12,999, will go on sale on Flipkart on April 30
- Apple seeds iOS 7.1 beta 5 to developers
- Sony reportedly to launch a Vaio-branded Windows Phone device in mid 2014
- iOS 7 will be available to download on September 18th
Samsung has announced the Galaxy Note 3 at the Berlin’s IFA trade show.The Note 3 has a 5.7 inch display and it has 13MP rear facing camera.Note 3 has a 2.3 ghz quad core processor and it has 3GB RAM and it weights 168g which is lighter than its predecessor Note 2.Samsung has also added a bunch of features to the Note 3 and the back cover is now made up of faux leather on the outside but is still the exact same thin plastic as before on the inside,the sides of the phone have been given a metallic look and it actually looks pretty good.
The Galaxy Note 3 will be available globally by the end of this year.The processor that will be used will vary although the phone showed at IFA has qualcomm processor some markets may get samsungs own exynos processor.