- iphone 5s could include 12MP camera with improved low light shooting
- Facebook home will be available outside US later today,first update comes in the second week of may
- Apple announces OS X 10.10 Yosemite with redesigned interface, available for free this fall
- Sony announced Call of duty: Black ops 3 limited edition Playstation 4 bundle and it is stunning
- Sony shows off it’s waterproof Walkman by packing them in water bottle
Samsung has announced the Galaxy tab 10.1 which is the latest version in the lineup of devices.The latest version is called the 2014 edition and it has 2560 x 1600 of display resolution,8 core chipset which is clocked at 1.9GHz,3GB RAM.8-megapixel rear facing camera and will be available in 16GB,32GB,64Gb storage options.
The Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 2014 edition will be released worldwide in 149 countries on September 25th. The Note 10.1 2014 Edition will come in free wireless configurations: Wi-Fi only, Wi-Fi and 3G, and Wi-Fi and 4G LTE.