- Samsung announces it’s portfolio of premium mobile audio products called Level
- Apple announced OS x 10.9 Mavericks
- Apple announced iOS 7,a major redesign since the introduction of operating system
- Apple’s macbook air gets new haswell processor
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
Microsoft has finally announced november 22nd as the release date for its console.As previously announced the price of the xbox one will be $499 and will be releasing in 13 countries: Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, the US, and New Zealand and in the european countries it will be launched in the early 2014.The console will be bundled with single controller, Kinect sensor, and a Chat Headset.