- Flipkart expands it’s ‘In-a-Day Guarantee’ service to 50 Indian cities
- Linkedin buys news reader Pulse for $90 million
- Apple sends out invites to October 16th event: “It’s been way too long”
- Razer announces Razer Atrox, a fighting stick for Xbox one
- Sony announced Call of duty: Black ops 3 limited edition Playstation 4 bundle and it is stunning
Microsoft has announced today at their E3 press conference that the Xbox one will be available to buy in November for $499,in the Uk it costs £429 and 499 euros in europe.For that price you’ll get the new console, a wireless controller, the new Kinect, and a 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold.
Microsoft is also announced a limited-edition commemorative bundle at the same price, complete with unique packaging, a limited edition controller, and a commemorative achievement for Xbox Live.Additionally, for those who pre-order Ryse: Son of Rome, Forza Motorsport 5, Kinect Sports Rivals, and Dead Rising 3 will get access to bonus content like multiplayer maps and additional in-game features.Microsoft is calling it Xbox day one edition and it is available to pre-order today.