- Alleged iPhone 6 prototype images leaked
- This is Swich, a wireless charger for both iPhone and Android
- Apple releases public betas for iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan
- Whatsapp has more users than twitter,more messages than facebook claims the CEO
- Origin Games bringing MadCatz’s series of gaming peripherals to India
Apple announced a refreshed line of MacBook Airs using the Haswell ULT chip. Apple promises dramatic battery improvements an 11-inch Air should now get 9 hours of battery, while the 13-inch should get 12 hours. Graphics will also get better on Haswell; Apple says we will see a 40 percent boost in graphics speed.The new Macbook Airs begin shipping today, starting at $999 for the 11-inch model and $1,099 for a 13-inch model.