- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for mobile coming this December
- Sony shows off it’s waterproof Walkman by packing them in water bottle
- Apple accidentally reveals iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3, shows up early in iTunes
- This is Swich, a wireless charger for both iPhone and Android
- Razer has announced Adaro range of premium headphones
Apple announced a refreshed line of MacBook Airs using the Haswell ULT chip. Apple promises dramatic battery improvements an 11-inch Air should now get 9 hours of battery, while the 13-inch should get 12 hours. Graphics will also get better on Haswell; Apple says we will see a 40 percent boost in graphics speed.The new Macbook Airs begin shipping today, starting at $999 for the 11-inch model and $1,099 for a 13-inch model.