- iPhone 6 to feature a nearly unbreakable screen
- New video shows how much Google has evolved
- Google keyboard is now available to download on the play store
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
- Motorola’s new turbo charger brings 8 hours of battery power in 15 minutes
Apple announced a refreshed line of MacBook Airs using the Haswell ULT chip. Apple promises dramatic battery improvements an 11-inch Air should now get 9 hours of battery, while the 13-inch should get 12 hours. Graphics will also get better on Haswell; Apple says we will see a 40 percent boost in graphics speed.The new Macbook Airs begin shipping today, starting at $999 for the 11-inch model and $1,099 for a 13-inch model.