- Apple releases public betas for iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan
- Razer announced Project Christine, world’s most modular PC design
- Motorola’s new turbo charger brings 8 hours of battery power in 15 minutes
- Mad Catz now shipping it’s ‘Mojo’ micro console for Android
- Meet Dodocase, a charging stand for the Apple watch
Samsung has started rolling out an update to the s4 users which addresses an issue with the storage with a feature called move to sd card.The 16gb variant of the samsung galaxy s4 has only 9.15gb of user accessible memory and many users have started complaining about it and samsung has promised to solve this issue with this update.And also samsung managed to free up 80MB of memory, bringing the total accessible memory up to 9.23GB.
And this update also addresses some bug fixes like a “semi-transparent” notification bar, and a new toggle that lets you turn Smart Pause (a feature that pauses videos when you look away) on and off easily. This update is rolling out to Snapdragon-powered S4s from today,and will also be coming to Exynos versions in the future.