- Flipkart to launch Moto G on February 5 in India
- Moto G available to buy exclusively on Flipkart at an unbelievable price
- Youtube adds support for live streaming for ios users in the latest update
- English premier league to implement goal line technology from next season,hawk-eye to be the provider
- Next version of android to be called kitkat
The wall street journal has recently reported that microsoft will be making its own smartwatch. This isn’t the first time that microsoft has worked on a watch, In 2004 it launched software called spot and they have partnered with watch makers like fossil and swatch.These watches displayed news,sports and weather but later they were discontinued in 2008.
So the smart watch which is set to be touch enabled will join similar products like Apple,Samsung and Google.Microsoft has reportedly requested 1.5 inch displays from component makers for this wearable device.There is no official word when this device will be announced.