- Apple testing related search results feature on App store in iOS
- Samsung announced Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 mini Black editions
- Samsung announces Galaxy tab active aimed at businesses
- Rumor: Apple planning to reintroduce 8GB iPhone 4 in India at a cheaper price
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia’s Devices and Services Business for around $7.2 billion
The wall street journal has recently reported that microsoft will be making its own smartwatch. This isn’t the first time that microsoft has worked on a watch, In 2004 it launched software called spot and they have partnered with watch makers like fossil and swatch.These watches displayed news,sports and weather but later they were discontinued in 2008.
So the smart watch which is set to be touch enabled will join similar products like Apple,Samsung and Google.Microsoft has reportedly requested 1.5 inch displays from component makers for this wearable device.There is no official word when this device will be announced.