- Apple re-launched iPhone 4 officially in India with cash back offers
- HTC and Valve team up to announce “Vive” virtual reality headset
- Sony announced Call of duty: Black ops 3 limited edition Playstation 4 bundle and it is stunning
- Apple announces buyback scheme for iPad mini in India
- Motorola Moto G retail packaging leaked, Coming to Verizon for $100 off contract
Linkedin announced today that it acquired pulp.Pulp is a news reader app for mobile devices (in addition to a web-based offering).According to Pulp it has over 30 million users around the globe and also Pulse says that its apps will remain as they are for now despite the acquisition. Linkedin have done so in an attempt to be a full-fledged information destination instead of simply being a social-enabled site for resumes and business connections.