- Apple has announced that the iPhone event will be held on September 10th
- Samsung has announced Galaxy gear priced at $299
- Apple announces 27 inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Youtube adds support for live streaming for ios users in the latest update
- App Eater makes removing android apps a whole lot easier
Linkedin announced today that it acquired pulp.Pulp is a news reader app for mobile devices (in addition to a web-based offering).According to Pulp it has over 30 million users around the globe and also Pulse says that its apps will remain as they are for now despite the acquisition. Linkedin have done so in an attempt to be a full-fledged information destination instead of simply being a social-enabled site for resumes and business connections.