- This is Swich, a wireless charger for both iPhone and Android
- Apple launches 16GB iPod touch for $199 in 6 colors, 32GB and 64GB model prices slashed
- Motorola announces second generation models of Moto X,Moto G and a new bluetooth headset called Moto hint
- Youtube adds support for live streaming for ios users in the latest update
- Apple lowers iPhone 5C 16GB price in India
Today FIFA has announced that it will start implementing the goal line technology in the english premier league starting from 2013-2014 season.Hawk-eye will be the provider which is a technology that is commonly used in other sports like tennis and cricket.
So here’s how the technology works,the hawk-eye system uses camera’s on the top of the stadium seven camera’s per goal and these camera’s track the ball in the goal area and as soon as the ball crosses the line a message is being sent to the referees watch.This is a very simple system which is also millimetre accurate,which ensures that no broadcast replays can disprove the decision.