- Sony announced Call of duty: Black ops 3 limited edition Playstation 4 bundle and it is stunning
- Flipkart expands it’s ‘In-a-Day Guarantee’ service to 50 Indian cities
- Samsung addresses galaxy s4 storage complaints with an update
- Apple might allow Siri to sort through iOS photos
- Microsoft making its own smartwatch says the wall street journal
Today FIFA has announced that it will start implementing the goal line technology in the english premier league starting from 2013-2014 season.Hawk-eye will be the provider which is a technology that is commonly used in other sports like tennis and cricket.
So here’s how the technology works,the hawk-eye system uses camera’s on the top of the stadium seven camera’s per goal and these camera’s track the ball in the goal area and as soon as the ball crosses the line a message is being sent to the referees watch.This is a very simple system which is also millimetre accurate,which ensures that no broadcast replays can disprove the decision.