- Xbox one to be exclusively available on Amazon India, pre-orders starts today
- Moto G users facing lost connection and SIM card issues after updating to Kitkat
- iOS 7 will be available to download on September 18th
- Playstation Plus: Free games for May 2015
- Sony reportedly working on Playstation 4 VR headset
Today FIFA has announced that it will start implementing the goal line technology in the english premier league starting from 2013-2014 season.Hawk-eye will be the provider which is a technology that is commonly used in other sports like tennis and cricket.
So here’s how the technology works,the hawk-eye system uses camera’s on the top of the stadium seven camera’s per goal and these camera’s track the ball in the goal area and as soon as the ball crosses the line a message is being sent to the referees watch.This is a very simple system which is also millimetre accurate,which ensures that no broadcast replays can disprove the decision.